Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Research Blog #6: Visual






It was a bit tough for me finding a visual that could fit my project, but when I saw this one I was satisfied and decided to use it. This image shows some of the components that affect self-regulation, and having control over them could lead to better self-regulation. If the word on the right next to the upward arrow isn't that visible, it says "performance." The way it's placed along side the arrow indicates that as mastery over the three self-regulation strategies increase, so will overall performance. I think this visual fits in with my paper because one of the things I try to show in my paper is that increased self-regulation will lead to better performance academically for college students. I think this will also be a useful image for my oral presentation and perhaps my research paper as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment